Monday, January 24, 2011

Dedication to Sue Taylor...

This Blog is dedicated to Sue Taylor, Eric's previous Physical Therapist who lost her battle with Cancer about 4 months ago.

Sue Taylor was a Wife, a Mother, a Physical Therapist and a wonderful woman!  She was a Physical Therapist for 30 something years!  We first met her when Eric was about 18 mths.  She worked at The Child Development Center for a long, long time.  Everyone Knew her.  She was great!  She was sweet and kind.  She had a softness in her voice.  She was extremely helpful.  She was always telling me things to do with Eric to help him.  She was great with him.  Early on, for Eric, it was rough at times.  Sue usually got the worst of Eric because what she had him do, was so extremely hard for him.  He was tight, he was lethargic at times.  He had sensory issues, back then.  I was learning what it was like to take care of a Child With Needs.  Sue was so helpful in so many ways and I miss her all the time.  It was a tough time for us as a family, learning that Eric would have Special Needs.  I had not learned yet that I needed to be tough for my child and She taught me that.  I wish She was still here so I could thank her. 

Sue Taylor was a wonderful lady and She is missed.  Thank you Sue!  xoxo

Til next time,
Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment