Friday, April 22, 2011

The 3 Craziest Weeks Of Our Life!

Phew!  I am so glad it's over!  We are finally back here in Cebu, Philippines and WOW, is all I have to say!  We got rid of everything, thanks to Craigslist, my Sister and Cousins.  We sent over 7 boxes of our belongings and traveled with 6 large suitcases and 3 carry on.  We had 2 cats and 2 dogs sent over in the cargo of the plane. 

Things are getting normal again.  It's gonna take a while to get completely settled since we have to buy everything we had in the States, including a car.  I am a little scared to learn to drive here but I am sure I will get the hang of it.

We have 2 very nice girls living with us to help with the day to day stuff, as well as help us with our little Monster! =)  He is warming up to them more and more.

I am getting all of his therapies set up to start in the next couple weeks.  We are still on California time so we have to wait until we are on a normal schedule.  We have been up the last few days at 2:30am because Eric is wide awake!  This morning we went on a walk at 6am.  It was actually cool outside.  =) 

Well, I promise I will be blogging more and more.  It's 4:30pm here and breezy here in the mountains of Cebu...gonna go do some Yoga in our new yard since Eric and Mark are asleep!  =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your blog. How is everything in the Phillipenes? Eric is an amazing, courageous and strong fighter. He is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease. www.miraclechamp.webs.com I love it when people sign my guestbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jenna,
    You are truly an inspiration! Thank you for your kind comments about Eric. I posted a new blog with an update. Happy to say we are adjusting...slowly but getting there! Lets keep in touch! Shauna

    ReplyDelete